Thursday, January 5, 2012

Miss Molly's Music- Pat Capocci

Oh my word, I can't believe I haven't written a post about this fella...Pat Capocci is one of the best rockabilly artists, in my opinion, in Australia. He is uhh-mazing on the ol' axe, writes the catchiest songs and is one of the most down to earth and lovely guys I have met. I don't normally like to talk to musicans because if they turn out to be a wanker, it puts me off their music, haha! But Pat is so friendly, and you can really tell that music is his life, and he has got a lotta life in him.

I'll let his music speak for it's self- here are a few of my favouite songs.






Pat also plays in a few other bands around Sydney, with The Twilight Rhythem Boys and also in Danny & The Cosmic Tremors. I had to pop in a few of their songs too. If you see any of these guys headed your way- please go and check them out! I guarantee you will not be dissapointed!

Check out his website http://www.patcapocci.com.au/ for more information.

Oh and sorry ladies, he's taken!

x Molly

2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.God! This guy is brilliant!!!! Thank you for blogging about him. Great blog too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marywin! He is great, isn' he?! I always love finding new artists to listen to :)
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete