|Walking to the airport from our house|
|Yay! About to adventure around Sydney Town|
|Hot chocolate at the Lindt cafe|
|A cheeky lego man!|
|Sam being all artistic with the settings on my camera while we get ready to go for dinner|
|Cocktails ar Rocklily Bar in the casino...these were dangerous!|
|Aaron (Ctp. Reckless from Zombie Ghost Train), Sam and I|
|Drinks with friends at Gardel's Bar|
|Pie face! How dissapointing!|
|Outfit shot! Off to Bondi|
|At Bondi Beach, pretty place but soooo windy the day we went!|
|More Bondi. I like pink buildings|
We had a ball! I really enjoyed the vibe of Sydney and I hope to go back soon! There are so many spots we didn't get to go to, but will next time.
Here are a few places you have to check out if you are planning a trip to Sydney
- Retrospec'd Clothing- I loved this shop and spent up big...but it was worth every cent! Quality reproduction clothing that is cute, comfortable and not overpriced! The red striped knit I have on in a few photos is a firm favourite of mine at the moment
- Hyde Park- our hotel was a stone's throw away from Hyde Park and Sam and I walked through it a few times. There was something about it that I just loved...a big park with beautiful old trees in the middle of a bustling city
- Oxford Street- was interesting to walk up and down, with a whole lot of shops, cafes and gay bars! We popped in to a few vintage stores but the prices were a little hefty for me. There was one place with the most uhhh-maay-zing selection of bakelite brooches and bangles, but starting at $500- a bit much for my modest budget!
- Porteno's Resturant and Gardels Bar- FABULOUS food, cocktails, music, service, atmosphere, boys behind the bar...all I'm saying is GO! GO! GO! I personally guarantee you will fall in love with this place
- Drey Rolland Band at Rocklily- I never thought I would see a band in a casino that I would like, but this group of talented and cute people were so great! Highly recommend!