Tuesday, July 19, 2011

6 weeks and counting...

Ahhh! I have been so so busy the past few weeks, trying to get everything for the wedding soreted that I have neglected this poor little blog. I have been reading alot of blogs on my iPhone at work, but haven't been able to get on the computer to comment or post anything! Any way, July has been a very eventful month so far, with my birthday on the 4th, and just being busy in general. Here are a few things that have made me smile and kept me sane over the last couple of weeks....

tiki cup cakes

mastering rolled bangs

pretty dresses and sunglasses

JD McPherson

Adelaide Central Markets visits

puppy sitting

free birthday shots!

yum!

road trippin'

weekends with my man & sister

Back to regualr (ish) posting soon!

x Molly

3 comments:

  1. The rolled bangs look great on you kitten!!! and tiki cupcakes are making me hungry at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are adorable! They're making me crave sweets. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the cupcakes were soo yummy. There was also ones with martinis on them!

    ReplyDelete