Saturday, January 15, 2011

That first little step...

So it is a new year- 2011. What better reason than to start my little blog! Thank you for coming to have a look-see.

I'll introduce myslef a little...my name is Molly, I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I am a vintage lover, music junkie and soon to be wife to my wonderful fiance. I have been reading so many blogs over the past year or so and I decided it's finally time for me to dive head first into the world of blogging, and to join the online vintage community!
I'm not really sure what direction this will take, so lets see where it goes...

x Molly

1 comment:

  1. I just found you blog courtesy of Jessica at Chronically Vintage.
    Love you blog! So very cute! I'm heading to Australia soon and I can't wait to check out all the lovely places.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete